Smart Refill provides platforms and engaging apps for banks, fintechs and telecom operators. We specialize in secure payment and information solutions that simplify the everyday life of the users and boost the businesses of our customers – Handelsbanken, Resurs Bank, Telia Company and Telenor are some examples. We are a licensed E-money Institution and our PCI DSS Level 1 compliant environment handles hundreds of millions of SEK in payment transactions every year. Our mobile applications are praised for being well-designed, innovative and useful.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team. Your mission will be to act as a bridge between IT operations and the developer teams, making sure that the building, launching and maintenance of our mobile apps run smoothly.
- You have a background as a developer and/or system administrator
- You have a couple of years relevant DevOps experience
- You have worked with CI/CD
- You’re well-versed in Linux and MariaDB
- You have worked with build servers, such as GitLab or Jenkins
- You’re familiar with automation and containers, i.e. Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
- You will occasionally perform work during nightly service windows
- You enjoy working in teams and are happy to help others, but also ask for help when needed
- Virtualisation, i.e. Vmware
- Monitoring systems and alerts, ie. OP5
- Atlassian Suite
- PCI DSS compliant environments
- tomcat, Nginx, Docker/Containers, Veeam Backup & Replication, Git, PAM, OpenLDAP
About our place
At our office in central Helsingborg, you get a bunch of awesome colleagues, a dynamic workplace and great benefits – with an ocean view. We are really proud of our product, culture and inclusive atmosphere. Teamwork, innovation, quality and passion are our guiding values.
Note to recruiters
No recruiters, please. If we receive unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidates without obligation to the agency.