We are looking for a backend engineer with a mission to build and maintain the backend systems that power our platform. The features you build will be used by tens of thousands of people every day.
As a backend engineer, you are involved in various project stages, from idea and concept phase to development of services. You work closely with designers, frontend developers, QA, team leads and Key Account Managers.
- You are a skilled developer with experience in building distributed services that are consumed by mobile apps and web apps.
- 5+ years of experience in backend engineering.
- You are well-versed in Java.
- Experience in working with payment platforms, financial information and/or telecom systems is a big plus.
- You have a great interest in technology and are curious to try new things.
- You enjoy working in teams and are happy to help others, but also ask for help when needed.
About our place
At our office in central Helsingborg, you get a bunch of awesome colleagues, a dynamic workplace and great benefits – with an ocean view. We are really proud of our product, culture and inclusive atmosphere. Teamwork, innovation, quality and passion are our guiding values.
This is us
Smart Refill provides platforms and engaging apps for fintech and telecom companies. We specialize in secure payment and information solutions that simplify the everyday life of the users and boost the businesses of our customers – Handelsbanken, Resurs Bank, Telia Company and Telenor are some examples. Our PCI DSS Level 1 compliant environment handles hundreds of millions of SEK in payment transactions every year and our mobile applications are praised for being well-designed, innovative and useful.
Note to recruiters:
No recruiters, please. If we receive unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidates without obligation to the agency.